In civil court matters related to children, families, and education, Dr. Zieman can serve as an expert witness engaged by the Plaintiff or the Defendant to assist the Court in determining fault, treatment needs, and compensatory damages.
Dr. Zieman has assisted Plaintiff and Defendant attorneys with state and federal court cases involving matters such as:
- Product liability related to child injury or trauma
- Special education services/classroom accommodations
- School disciplinary practices
- Negligent child supervision
- Child trauma/effects from a negligently-caused parent death
- Child physical, emotional, or sexual abuse by a non-family member